Movies That Blog #4: Catwoman
So, before you all ask……….Yes it does. You know it, I know it, She knows it. This is a terrible thing. Written by terrible people, terribly! I didn’t want this to happen, I was happy with “Birds of prey” more than i was with this, and that show was great (in my opinion) since yours doesn’t matter in this blog, its the best opinion.
Budget: $100 Million
Payout: $82.1 Million (money Well Spent…….said nobody Ever!!)
Cat Related “9 Things” Wrong with this flick
– $100 Million dollars to abuse CGI when you have a perfectly hot Halle Berry on set to utilize.
– 1 Alex Borstein, yet zero Ms. Swan’s in this feature
-Everyone loved her before she put on the mask (Bane Voice)
– “Law & Order” love Interest
– Internet describes bullshit powers as “an insatiable desire for vengeance and milk.”
– Antagonist powers……Maybe she’s born with it, Maybe it’s “Hedare”
-“I am the night….Meow”
-Laurel Hedare has a Rorschach “give me back my face” Death scene in the end
-……Hold on, im thinking, Im thinking!
– Doesn’t Slander original Catwoman Origin Story
-Gives us “The Old College Try” feel
– No Sequel was made and Cost less to make than “Superman Returns”
1- Meow Mix Jingle Dubstep
10-Clayface Story Gone Wrong
-Birds of Prey Series
“Scarface Ending Death, but done by Eartha Kitt dressed as the dude with the shotgun”
Meowth….that Right, Im done…..Later