10 Reasons Women Don’t Submit To Their Men in 2016
As a young girl, I watched my mother and grandmother submit to their husbands; in other words… They let the man be “THE MAN”. Now days, it’s very hard to find a couple where the woman allows the man to take the lead. Here are ten of the top reasons women in 2016 say “we won’t submit”:
- Men don’t know how to lead anymore.
- Men no longer take the provider role seriously.
- Too many men can’t be faithful.
- Lack of direction/motivation.
- Lack of stability.
- Lack of guidance.
- The two are not in love with one another.
- Men and women no longer value each other and what’s being brought to the table.
- Lack of understanding.
- Society has taught women to rely on themselves instead of building with a man.
Personally, I believe there are women (like myself) who desire men who they feel comfortable submitting to. So, with all this being said, I leave you with this question: HOW DO YOU USE PROCESS OF ELMINATION TO WHEAT OUT THE MEN WHO AREN’T WORTH YOUR SUBMISSION? Choose wisely ladies! (And fellas… Be a man worth submitting to!!)